Keep learning, Keep sharing !
In fedora PC, someone accidentally deleted the bottom Panel. Now we could add the new panel, but all the opened windows just disappears when we minimized them. How ever using ALT+Tab we can access them.I could find the solution with the help of friend Google.
1) Once bottom panel is deleted
2) Right click on Top panel -> New Panel
3) The bottom panel will get created
4) Right click on bottom panel -> Add to panel
5) In Find an item-> type Window-> select Windows List-> ADD
6) Now all the opened windows can be seen in this panel.I think it can be done using Panel Preferences also, but I am not sure it is supported or not in Fedora.